The VCU Autism Center for Excellence (VCU-ACE) is a university-based technical assistance, professional development, and educational research center for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Commonwealth of Virginia. VCU-ACE is dedicated to improving services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and to the implementation of evidence-based practices in schools and the community.
What's New at ACE?
- An Update from the VCU-ACE Communication State Goal Committee! Check Out the New Webpages!!
- Don’t Miss the Informative VCU-ACE webcasts airing December 2013 – February 2014!!
- VCU-ACE Opens Call for Applications for Technical Assistance in Cohort 2!
- Check it Out!! New Course Schedules are Now Available for VCU-ACE Online Courses!
- VCU-ACE “Train the Trainer” Workshop Helps Divisions Meet Training Standards for Paraprofessionals!
- Planning for Change in the VCU-ACE Cohort 1 Technical Assistance Divisions!