The VCU Autism Center for Excellence (VCU-ACE) is a university-based technical assistance, professional development, and educational research center for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Commonwealth of Virginia. VCU-ACE is dedicated to improving services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and to the implementation of evidence-based practices in schools and the community.
What's New at ACE?
- Paul Wehman to Receive Princeton Lecture Series Fellowship
- Professional Learning Communities Move Ahead in Newport News!
- New Information Just Added to the VCU-ACE Resource Pages!!
- Cozy up in a Cohort: A New Approach to Professional Development
- An Update from the VCU-ACE Communication State Goal Committee! Check Out the New Webpages!!