Choose a year for which to see archives:
- Connect to 1-hour minute archived video presentations using your computer.
- Log in at your convenience, as often as you like.
- Each presentation includes a transcript, PowerPoint presentation, and additional resources.
- You will need a computer with Internet connection and the Flash Player browser plug-in (test your system).
- Technical support is available via phone and e-mail.
- The archived webcasts are free to Virginia residents.
- If you are a Behavior Analyst® or Assistant Behavior Analyst® wanting Type II continuing education credits for participating, make sure you register individually for eligible webcasts only using the registration link under BCBA® / BCaBA® Registration.
August 12, 2010
2:00 - 2:45pm ET
|Asperger's Syndrome and Employment||
BCBA® / BCaBA®