The Explore ASD Seminar Series
The Explore ASD Series contains seminars that provide a narrow focus of information on topics important to educators, families, individuals with ASD, other professionals, and community members. These presentations are approximately 30-40 minutes long and are detailed enough to provide a quick overview or review of information. Current topics include information about diagnosis, characteristics of ASD, employment, and assessment.
Please select one of the following topical areas to see a listing of online seminars relevant to that area.
- Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Environmental Structure and Visual Supports
- The Comprehensive Autism Planning System (CAPS)
- Screening for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Employment
- Teacher Evaluation
- Verbal Behavior-Milestones and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)